Today, and for the past few weeks I have been carrying my LV mini Never-Full that I scored a few years ago at a GREAT price on The Real Real. I have been known to carry larger bags around in the past, and inevitably they just collect junk. Old receipts, empty chapsticks, socks (somehow), movie tickets etc etc… However, I have found that if I switch up which bag I carry more often, then I am less likely to accumulate said junk. There are a few items that always make the switch over between purses. You guys know my beauty routine is minimal at best, but I do keep the essentials in my bag in case the occasion arises where I might want to add a little lip color and cover those bags under my eyes. So here is what is in my bag at this very moment!
- Chanel Hydrating Lip Care – Cath gave me this for my birthday last year and I love it. AND, I’ve still got it 9 months later! So, as usual, Chanel is worth the price point.
- Glossier Stretch Concealer – this has been my favorite concealer since Glossier’s launch! I always have it on hand.
- diptyque solid perfume – I love everything diptyque! I have yet to find a scent that I don’t like. This solid perfume is a fave because I don’t have to carry around a full size scent or worry about breaking glass.
- Tarte lippie in Envy – We just wrote a post over on The Crystal Press about our favorite lip colors. Cath & I both wear this Tarte lip and have been for YEARS.
- Sunnies – I have my pair of prescription sunglasses that I usually wear on a daily basis, but sometimes I like to have an extra pair of “cool” sunglasses to put on for photos, etc.. Right now, I am loving these from Quay!
- Old Whaling Co Body Butter – I’ve got dry, dry skin so I love to have these travel size in my bag.
- Four Seasons Hotel Key & Pen – Catherine wrote a blog post a while back on bringing abundance and one of her tips was to keep a FS key in her purse & naturally, I do the same thing 🙂 Always planning that next vacay and manifesting Four Seasons trips year round.
- Mini-Make Up Bag – I keep my daily vitamins, allergy meds & emergency ibuprofen in an old Chanel freebie, mini make-up bag!
- Pure Spectrum CBD Oil – I like CBD for my morning headaches & soreness, in the evenings to help me sleep and for really, everything! Use my code “REBECCACBD” for 10% off. Everytime.
- Heritage Rose Water & Glycerine Spray – another tried and true favorite. I’ve tried a lot of rose water sprays and this is hands down my favorite & the price point doesn’t hurt either!
Well, I thought I was a minimalist when it came to what I have in my purse…. but obviously not, haha! Apparently I have 10 things AT LEAST at all times. What can you not leave the house without?