Today, and for the past few weeks I have been carrying my LV mini Never-Full that I scored a few years ago at a GREAT price on The Real Real. I have been known to carry larger bags around in the past, and inevitably they just collect junk. Old receipts, empty chapsticks, socks (somehow), movie tickets etc etc… However, I have found that if I switch up which bag I carry more often, then I am less likely to accumulate said junk. There are a few items that always make the switch over between purses. You guys know my beauty routine is minimal at best, but I do keep the essentials in my bag in case the occasion arises where I might want to add a little lip color and cover those bags under my eyes. So here is what is in my bag at this very moment!
- Chanel Hydrating Lip Care – Cath gave me this for my birthday last year and I love it. AND, I’ve still got it 9 months later! So, as usual, Chanel is worth the price point.
- Glossier Stretch Concealer – this has been my favorite concealer since Glossier’s launch! I always have it on hand.
- diptyque solid perfume – I love everything diptyque! I have yet to find a scent that I don’t like. This solid perfume is a fave because I don’t have to carry around a full size scent or worry about breaking glass.
- Tarte lippie in Envy – We just wrote a post over on The Crystal Press about our favorite lip colors. Cath & I both wear this Tarte lip and have been for YEARS.
- Sunnies – I have my pair of prescription sunglasses that I usually wear on a daily basis, but sometimes I like to have an extra pair of “cool” sunglasses to put on for photos, etc.. Right now, I am loving these from Quay!
- Old Whaling Co Body Butter – I’ve got dry, dry skin so I love to have these travel size in my bag.
- Four Seasons Hotel Key & Pen – Catherine wrote a blog post a while back on bringing abundance and one of her tips was to keep a FS key in her purse & naturally, I do the same thing 🙂 Always planning that next vacay and manifesting Four Seasons trips year round.
- Mini-Make Up Bag – I keep my daily vitamins, allergy meds & emergency ibuprofen in an old Chanel freebie, mini make-up bag!
- Pure Spectrum CBD Oil – I like CBD for my morning headaches & soreness, in the evenings to help me sleep and for really, everything! Use my code “REBECCACBD” for 10% off. Everytime.
- Heritage Rose Water & Glycerine Spray – another tried and true favorite. I’ve tried a lot of rose water sprays and this is hands down my favorite & the price point doesn’t hurt either!
Well, I thought I was a minimalist when it came to what I have in my purse…. but obviously not, haha! Apparently I have 10 things AT LEAST at all times. What can you not leave the house without?
Such a good line up of products!!! ♥️
XO – Cath
Love this outfit!
Ooo rose water is such a great idea to have on hand! I love my Diptyque solid perfume too! And of course, I never leave home without sunnies <3
I also have a mini makeup bag in my purse! It’s the perfect thing to put in those odd and little random things!
right!! easier to stay “organized”
i love these kinds of post! maybe it’s b/c i’m so nosy about what people carry in their bag? my handbag always has at least 3 lip balms!
These sound amazing! Need to try that Tarte lippie and those Quay sunnies are so cute!!
cute & little
I’ve been wanting to try that Glossier concealer xx
Beauty & Colour | Vegan Fashion + Lifestyle Blog
its a great product! lasts forever, too!
I try not to carry big bags because they really do just accumulate stuff, but I always try to have lipstick, tissues, hair ties, and floss.
Chic on the Cheap
I honestly should have this size too! I have the large GM and it gathers so. much. JUNK! haha
How 2 Wear It  http://how2wearit.com
Love the Quay sunglasses and this dress you’re wearing is so pretty! Xo
Oooh I didn’t know Diptyque made solid perfume- I’ll have to check it out!
Such a fun post! I think that when you take a look into someone’s bag, you can get a good feel for who they are and what they like! Love this!
I need to try the Chanel lippie. Their mascara is always worth the money for me!
Love to see what other people carry in their purse. Fun post idea! And the LV Neverfull is the best tote!