I wasn’t going to cover the sale here on my personal blog, but after picking out favorites for our static page over on TCP, I realized I genuinely love and have and use a bunch of stuff on the sale! SO, everything in this post, I fully endorse. See more extensive picks over on The Crystal Press.
- SPANX FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS– Well, duh. You guys know that I love, love, love these. They are my favorite piece of clothing that I got in 2019 and the price on this sale is unbeatable.
- VOLUSPA CANDLES – These are hands down some of my favorite candles! I look forward to the sale every year because they always have a bundle of the mini candles for a great price. They haven’t let me down yet!
- TULA SKINCARE SET – Again, you guys know I love Tula and this year there is a Tula skincare set included in the sale. The kit includes the Cult Classic Cleanser, the Blurring & Moisturizing Primer, the Rose Glow and Get It Eye Balm (the best) and a travel set of The Instant Facial Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads. A $118 value for $68. Can’t beat that!
- FREE PEOPLE SWEATER – I don’t have this sweater yet but I am definitely going to be buying this in the sale! Free People is always reliable and one of my favorite purchases last year was one of their sweaters. I am loving the white in this turtleneck sweater this year!
- GORJANA EARRINGS – In case you missed my latest gorjana post, I just added these huggies to my everyday ear party and love them. I love the idea of the power stones, and I love how they are delicate but also noticeable!
- BDG FLANNEL SHIRT – I got this flannel shirt for my sister last Christmas and it was so comfortable that once I felt hers, I ordered one for myself! Love a good flannel to layer in the fall and live in during the cold winter months.
- KOPARI DEODORANT -I love the idea of natural, clean deodorant but I tried sooo many that didn’t work! I didn’t have any issues with body odor until I was around 30, and was so glad to find these. I I love both the regular coconut and the extra strength CBD Kopari deo. I love all of their coconut products and trust me, these actually work! This set of 3 will keep you smelling fresh for months.
- NORDSTROM PAJAMAS – I have these pajamas in both the short and the long version and they get a lot of play. I also have the night gown which is my most worn piece for sure. They are so, so soft and you can’t beat the price!
- KIEHL’S BODY WASH – I got this big ol’ thing of Kiehl’s body wash last year for John and I to share and it lasted us months! So glad it is included on the sale again because we honestly weren’t going to pay full price for it again, but I am seriously missing it! Highly recommend if you want a versatile product and have a partner at home.
- MARC FISHER BOOTS – I don’t have this pair of Marc Fisher boots, but I have a bunch of other pairs and they are hands down my favorite affordable brand for buying boots! If you just search “Marc Fisher” on here or The Crystal Press, you’ll see I have been wearing their boots for years! Might be time to add one of these pairs to my collection.
I hope this is helpful for you guys as you tackle the sale! I am always happy to answer any questions about anything that I suggest, so just send me a DM on instagram or leave a comment here if you want to know more! xx