If I tried to count how many products have come in and out of our shower over the years, it would be impossible! I have tried countless shampoos and conditioners, countless face washes and countless soaps and body wash products. While I am sure I will continue to try new things, I have finally found some great tried and true products that really work for me that I know will stay in regular rotation.
- EVA NYC Lazy Jane Shampoo & Conditioner // Proof that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to find a great Shampoo & Conditioner. I have had trouble finding great hair care in the past that lives up to the description but this S & C from Eva NYC truly does. It actually gives your hair that beachy texturized look when you let your hair air dry. I rarely use any heat products on my hair, so this is truly perfect for me.
- TULA Cult Classic Cleanser // You guys have heard enough about TULA from me I’m sure, but the truth is it works for me and lots of other people! If you are looking for a cleanser that will go the distance day after day, this is your product. Don’t forget you can always use my code REBECCA15 for 15% off Tula!
- Dermalogica Superfoliant // I use this amazing exfoliant probably once a week. It is hands down the best one I have tried and actually leaves my face feelin oh so smooth. It is advertised as for daily use, but I personally found that I only need to use it once a week.
- Diptyque Ea de Minthe Shower Foam // This stuff is magic in a bottle. From the smell to the way the foam foams right on up to the way it makes my skin feel. It is no secret that I love everything diptyque, but the price points can sometimes be steep. However, I think they are worth every penny. There is a reason such quality products can be expensive. THEY WORK!
- Kiehl’s Body Fuel // I snagged this jumbo body wash last year at the Nordstrom sale for Johnny, but ended up loving it myself. This big ol’ thing lasted us probably 6 months and I bought again this year. Of course it sold out but maybe they will restock before the sale is over. I love the masculine scent of this body wash and it really does make you feel energized.
My other travel essentials include the full TULA routine, Gucci Mascara, Tarte Shape Tape & Tinted Moisturizer!
What are some products you can’t live without?!
~ PIN FOR LATER ~
I love and use the last four products! Haven’t tried the first one though! Will have to put that one on my list!
A good body and hair product makes all the difference! I’ll have to check out the ones you are using!
These sound like amazing shower products! I would love to try these ones out!
cute & little
So many good products! I haven’t tried any of the Eva NYC products but I’m itching too. Love Tula!
they are great and sooo affordable!!
Love seeing people’s product choices! Love that Tula glow stick too its everything! xo
I love Eva NYC, definitely something about their shampoo and conditioners that make my hair so shiny and so healthy!
RIGHT!!! proof you don’t have to spend too much for a great product!
Having super oily pin straight hair makes finding products a struggle so I appreciate the hunt for finding items that work…it makes all the diffrerence! Thanks for putting some of these on my radar! xoxo, Sarah
It’s fun to see posts like this. I’ll admit, most everything in my shower is just drugstore goods because I don’t indulge much on something that’s necessity (like showering), if I’m honest. But this post makes me want to, for sure. It sounds nice to have some more luxurious products on-hand!
I’ve been there too, gf! But the Eva products are drug store price which is a game changer for me so I can spend my money on other products!!
I had not heard of eva-nyc before and now I m intrigued. Love their packaging.
These are great products to have on hand! Tula and Dermalogica products are my jam.
Ah these brands sound great, thanks for review!