If I tried to count how many products have come in and out of our shower over the years, it would be impossible! I have tried countless shampoos and conditioners, countless face washes and countless soaps and body wash products. While I am sure I will continue to try new things, I have finally found some great tried and true products that really work for me that I know will stay in regular rotation.
- EVA NYC Lazy Jane Shampoo & Conditioner // Proof that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to find a great Shampoo & Conditioner. I have had trouble finding great hair care in the past that lives up to the description but this S & C from Eva NYC truly does. It actually gives your hair that beachy texturized look when you let your hair air dry. I rarely use any heat products on my hair, so this is truly perfect for me.
- TULA Cult Classic Cleanser // You guys have heard enough about TULA from me I’m sure, but the truth is it works for me and lots of other people! If you are looking for a cleanser that will go the distance day after day, this is your product. Don’t forget you can always use my code REBECCA15 for 15% off Tula!
- Dermalogica Superfoliant // I use this amazing exfoliant probably once a week. It is hands down the best one I have tried and actually leaves my face feelin oh so smooth. It is advertised as for daily use, but I personally found that I only need to use it once a week.
- Diptyque Ea de Minthe Shower Foam // This stuff is magic in a bottle. From the smell to the way the foam foams right on up to the way it makes my skin feel. It is no secret that I love everything diptyque, but the price points can sometimes be steep. However, I think they are worth every penny. There is a reason such quality products can be expensive. THEY WORK!
- Kiehl’s Body Fuel // I snagged this jumbo body wash last year at the Nordstrom sale for Johnny, but ended up loving it myself. This big ol’ thing lasted us probably 6 months and I bought again this year. Of course it sold out but maybe they will restock before the sale is over. I love the masculine scent of this body wash and it really does make you feel energized.
My other travel essentials include the full TULA routine, Gucci Mascara, Tarte Shape Tape & Tinted Moisturizer!
What are some products you can’t live without?!
~ PIN FOR LATER ~